RVs are an Artist’s Dream Vehicle: Especially During a Pandemic

RVs can improve the travel experience for artists in the best of times, but they are especially useful as a tool to travel safely during the pandemic. This article will feature the many benefits of travelling in an RV as well as a list of precautions that Tina will be taking in order to make her workshops safe and accessible in the foreseeable future. [...]

How to Travel with Paints to Europe and Beyond!

My daughter Grace, traveled with me to Europe in 2018. It was the highlight of my time time with her as a young adult. She ate snails and duck and tasted her first champagne in Paris and was really excited to practice her French with real Parisians. In Italy, we ate more gelato than I'd like to admit and she posed for 3 6-hour-long-pose days at my 5-Day workshop at The Florence Studio.   Grace at St. Trinity Bridge at the half way point between The Florence Studio and our favorite Gelato shop! And at the right, Grace, in full makeup and hat [...]

"String of Pearls" Exhibits at MEAM in Barcelona Spain

As I begin to pack for my upcoming 5 day workshop in Tuscany, Italy, I'm struck with just one little twinge of sadness. I'm going to be so close, yet so far away from Barcelona, Spain. What's happening in Spain that could bring even one cloud to my sunny Tuscany days? My painting "String of Pearls" is exhibiting at the MEAM (Museum of Modern Art Europe). She is a Purchase Prize Winner in the the 13th Annual ARC Salon. ARC is the leader in the movement to bring realism back to the main stream art world. Through the Art Renewal Center, [...]

To Barcelona and Back

How do I even begin to write about this extraordinary experience?  I should start at the beginning... In February I wrote a list of 5 goals to be accomplished in 5 years.The list was titled "2015 - 2020 Goals". This is that list, pay close attention to numbers two and three:1. Advertise my own workshops through the National Oil and Acrylic Painter's Society and Oil Painters of America2. Jury into the ARC Salon (Art Renewal Center's most prestigious competition) 3. Get a piece collected into a museum or equivalent private collection 4. Achieve "Signature" Status with in the National Oil and Acrylic Painter's Society5. Have [...]